“Entrepreneur Lab” is a 9-days long training course that brings together young entrepreneurs, youth workers, trainers and volunteers from organizations coming from Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal and Spain, creating a diverse group in which we explore the topics of social entrepreneurship and sustainability.
In this project you get an opportunity to work on your skills, knowledge and attitudes supporting you to take steps towards growing your own ideas and turning them into reality. We explore qualities such as flexibility, creativity and innovation, and we dive into the spirit of initiative and proactive behavior. You have the chance to learn how to get over your hesitation, self-doubts, how to make decisions and commitment, how to work in a team and how to communicate with your target groups. We approach design thinking and business planning, with a special regard to its social and environmental aspects. You experiment with creative recycling and body movement as a tool for self-discovery and self-realisation, exploring your working style, values and goals.On one hand we work on skill development by the methods of creative recycling and body movement, and on the other hand you have the chance to work on your idea in a very practical way, by coaching and mentoring from the trainers.
Young entrepreneurs, youth workers, trainers, coaches. This training is for you if:
– You want to discover the world of social enterprise with an intention of creating your own project, NGO or sharing this idea among people in your country in proactive way
– You want to develop the competences of ’creativity’ and ’entrepreneurship’ through creative recycling techniques, body movement and other means of self-expression
– You want to promote innovation in youth work by implementing new methods in entrepreneurial education
– You are willing to experiment and explore, get inspired, learn, play, inquire, reflect and take actions on a spot
You will get an opportunity to:
1. develop your own entrepreneurial idea and plan first steps
2. improve your creativity and proactivity
3. identify and use your own potential
4. work on your communication and cooperation skills
5. explore creative recycling and body movement as a tool
6. learn how to create a business model
7. meet local and international social entrepreneurs