Vision Ahead! Media and Promo skills for NGOs
September 15, 2019
Open call for participants interested in filmmaking in all stage for Smokinya Foundation partner project.
We offer an 8-day long training course chich will Take place in Plovdiv/Bulgaria from 8-15th December 2019 r.
During the 8-days program participants will:
- Get acquainted with media literacy
- Receive practical skills in filmmaking in all stages(pre-production, production post production)
- Explore ways to promote and disseminate videos online
- Adapt Media Literacy to own methods working with their target groups
- Create a promotional video for an Plovdiv based social enterprises & non-profit initiatives
WHO SHOULD attend?
- 18+ years old
- Youth worker and/or staff member of non profit initiatives or social enterprises, interested on how to incorporate new technologies and namely video production in your work
- Eager to learn or develop further your skills in video making
- Committed to create 2 social promotional videos (one inPlovdiv and one in your local environment)
- Ready to participate in an intercultural environment and eager to challenge yourself in working on an high speed training course full of practical assignments
- Residents of Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Spain, North Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Serbia, Germany, Greece, Poland
- Able to work and communicate in English
Check what you can learn watching this video teaser!