Further mobilities within the “Competency Improvement Program”
KATARZYNA GRZESIAK / PRESIDENT OF FOUNDATION
April 27, 2017
In the first days of May, more mobility (foreign trips) will take place within the project.
The Foundation has established cooperation with ShipCon Limassol of Cyprus. This time the 2 trainers of the Foundation will attend the May 1-5, 2017 training in Emotional Intelligence.
The aim of the training is to help our trainers use emotional intelligence so that our training and workshops will be better tailored to the needs of the adult learners.
Planned learning outcomes:
- Developing the ability to constructively resolve conflicts in training situations and to perceive, use, understand and manage own emotional states of the trainer and participants during the training,
- Developing communication skills (active listening, identifying and explaining communication misunderstandings) and critical thinking skills, problem solving, decision making, leadership skills,
- Developing skills to motivate others, to increase self motivation to learn, to control emotions and avoid conflicts,
- Developing empathy, cultural sensitivity and intercultural / intercultural relationships,
- Developing teamwork skills (effective collaboration and team management in international projects).
Project is co-financed by the European Union Erasmus + (Action 1 Educational Mobility, Mobility of Adult Education Staff, Agreement number 2016-1-PL01-KA104-025815).